Frequently Asked Questions
Questions to Ask A Mediator
- Why did you become a mediator?
- What do you see as your goal for a mediation?
- What kind of commitment do you need from us to agree to mediate?
- Will you want to meet separately with us? If so, why? And if so, would you hold secrets?
- Are you familiar with family law?
- Will you tell us how you think a court would decide our case?
- How important is the law to you in mediation?
- How would you deal with stalemates?
- How do you feel about our using consultants, including consulting lawyers?
- Would you talk directly with our lawyers?
- How do you see your role in our communication with each other?
- What is the place of our feelings in this process?
- How do you feel about our talking to each other about our conflicts outside the mediation office?
- What mediation training have you undertaken?
- How much mediating experience do you have?
| Home | About
Fern Topas Salka | Experience | Services | Divorce Q & As | Contact Me |
Copyright 2020. Fern Salka, Los Angeles family law attorney. All rights reserved.
SameDayWebSite.com built and
maintains this site.